United Security is committed to meeting the requirements of stakeholders and legislation for the provision of security services, as well as for the sales of security systems.
United Security is committed to continuously improving the Quality Management System, by implementing a process for the establishment and review of Objectives, which in any case are:
growth through constant increase in human resources
providing optimal solutions for customer needs
immediacy in the design and implementation of projects
developing a flexible and reliable supply network
maximizing customer satisfaction
All the above is achieved through:
- The compliance with our Quality Management System in accordance with the requirements of the ELOT EN ISO 9001: 2015 standard
- Providing optimal solutions for customer needs
- Determining quality objectives in our operations in order to enhance the satisfaction of stakeholders
- Defining responsibilities
- Control of the services and processes of the Quality Management System
- Creating a technologically modern and professionally suitable work environment
- The commitment of the company’s Management to provide all the necessary resources, so as to improve the applied Quality Management System
ISO 9001 Certification
United Security has been certified for the Quality Management System in accordance with the EN ISO 9001: 2015 standard that successfully implements.
The application of the ISO 9001 standard in the daily practical operation of our company emphasizes the importance of the following:
- Providing confidence to the customer that the service provided meets the mutually agreed requirements, but also the applicable legal and regulatory provisions.
- Reduce costs through more efficient operation and increase productivity.
- Continuous increase of the satisfaction of the expressed but also of future needs of both the customers and the interested parties (personal, shareholders and social environment).
- Implementing continuous improvement measures in order to continuously improve the company’s activities.
- Creating a competitive advantage and attracting new customers and investors to international markets.
- Optimizing the performance of the Company’s corporate results, in combination with the required resources, in order to maintain its competitiveness in the global economic environment.
DIN ISO 45001 Certification
DIN ISO 45001 (standard for occupational health and safety) is an international standard for optional application and certification, which sets out the requirements for adopting a management system for occupational health and safety protection.
The standard has been published by B.S.I. (British Standards Institution), and extends the concept of Total Quality Management and the methodology of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 requirements to occupational safety and health, defining a business model consisting of procedures, appropriate equipment, resources and activities that prevent and control workplace hazards in a direct and tangible manner.
DIN ISO 45001 is applied by all organizations wishing to implement a management system to:
- eliminate or minimize the risk to employees and other stakeholders (eg customers, subcontractors, suppliers, etc.) who may be exposed to health risks and Occupational Safety and Health (YAE) related to their activities,
- succeed through YAE management system continuous monitoring and compliance with legislation,
- certify their compliance and prove to third parties their continued commitment to minimizing the risks posed by the work environment.